I’ve been waiting for you. Do you mind bringing along some warmer weather? 🌞
Although really, 50’s ARE nice to run in. But I’m reading for shorts and jimmy buffet music and margaritas on the deck in the sun on Saturday afternoons. 😀
June is a serious training month for me this year. I’m feeling all recovered from Maine Coast and ready to put in the work and have a great Stars & Stripes challenge weekend (half in Bristol, RI Jul 1st / 10k at Gillette Stadium July 3rd).
So, I figured I’d set some goals for June.
- Log at least 120 miles 🏃🏻♀️
- Speedwork once a week
- Strength train twice a week 🏋🏻
- Go to the zoo and see the new red pandas (no, it won’t help my running, but it’s a goal. Lol)
- Find a local short race (5k, 10k) for a time trial. 🏅
- Ride my bike at least twice 🚴🏻♀️
- Stretch more
Sounds reasonable right?
Do you have any goals for June? Let’s all have an awesome month. 😁